Sunday, January 24, 2010

STOCKINGS, LEGS AND HEELS!

If there is something I have learned by blogging, it is that stockings, legs and heels are a winning combination. Most readers seem to like stockinged legs.

Not the best picture, but Dita Von Teese is a big fan of sexy stockings! I have never seen Dita in flat heeled shoes, so she must be a fan of stockings and heels!



Me? I am kind of sitting the fence here, bare or stockings? Both are sexy to me. As Jennifer Aniston demonstrates here, what's wrong with those legs?



However, when Kate Beckinsale wears stockings and boots, she will always get my vote, she looks very elegant and sexy in stockings and heels. If you are a regular reader of my blog you will also know that Kate is the one lady I have lots of respect for, one of my all time favorites.



I am not a fan of stockings and sandals, but this picture proofs that Katy Perry loves stockings and heels. She also has the legs to go with it. I have actually seen quite a lot of pictures of her wearing stockings.



Please, do not wear flats with stockings, it is like driving a white Ferrari...(and a Ferrari must be red!) Katy demonstrating exactly that. Now you tell me, which picture is better, the flats or the heels...!



But then Katy also has beautiful legs when not wearing stockings, but goes bare legs with heels. This picture is a great example of her flaunting her beautiful legs, wearing high heels shoes.



I am not a Paris Hilton fan, but I found this picture of her wearing stockings and heels, and she looks quite fetching. Actually very sexy!



I guess that is all for today, you tell me what you think, stockings and heels? Sexy or not?

I am still doing the readers legs thing, so if there are any readers who are brave enough to send in their leg pics, please be my guest, I have a few that I haven't posted yet, so I can put up another post of readers legs. Come on ladies, send them in!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment