Saturday, January 2, 2010

SEXY LEGS: AND SOME MORE READERS LEGS!

Hold on to your seats, I got surprised with more photographs of three lovely readers who were brave enough to enter in the leg show.

First up is a lady who I am sad to say, I do not know very well as we only "met" very recently. However, I am sure you will all agree with me, she is a gorgeous young lady, and I am happy to post her photographs.

Please put your hands together for the lovely Miss Neira, author and owner of Miss Neira Fashion, Art and Beauty blogspot.

In this photograph we see her wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of very sexy boots.



Another lovely pic of Neira, this time wearing sheer stockings and and a short skirt. Surely you will agree with me, the lip color and the leopard print top accentuate her kick ass sex appeal!



Another girl whom I sadly haven't "met" before, Theresa, author and owner of There's a Fashionista Blogspot has very modestly sent in just this one pic. Here she is, wearing a short - ish dress, a pair of beautifully patterned stockings and high heeled ankle boots.



So I did a terrible thing, I searched her blog for more pics and I found this one, Theresa wearing leggings and peep toe booties, a great combination, and very, very sexy!
Theresa, I hope you can forgive me my liberty, but I just couldn't resist, posting one pic just didn't seem the right thing to do.



Last reader who sent in, also modestly, one pic only, is Laarni. Now I have known Laarni for a long, long time, and Laarni is the proud owner and author of Laarnaay.
your inimitable woman.


So here is Laarni, wearing a shortish black and white dress, showing off her lovely legs.



I took liberty again, please forgive me Laarni, but I just couldn't post one pic only, so I "stole" this pic off your site also and posted it.
Here Laarni is wearing a lovely floral dress and black tights, just glowing with sex appeal!



I do apologize to these two ladies that I had to go "steal" pics from their sites, but be assured that literally thousands of people will appreciate your pics over the next two or three days and hopefully all of those thousands will also visit your sites.

My sincere thanks to these ladies for allowing me to post their pics on my humble blog, I really appreciate it.
My request to all my readers, please visit and support these girls, they would love to entertain you on their sites.

More readers legs are welcome, please carry on sending them in, and I will continue to post them. Those readers who have already sent in pics and feel more confident now, please feel free to send in more pics!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment