Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SEXY LEGS: CELEBRITIES.

While there is a break in pics from readers, I thought maybe it is time to do a quick post on celebrity legs.

Few words today, here is Anna Faris looking extremely sexy, wearing a rather lovely dress and some sexy high heeled, strappy sandals. Anna in my opinion has some really great, well shaped legs.



I now want your opinion on a certain matter. Take a look at this picture of Diane Kruger, doesn't she look fabulous! She looks stunning!! Just take a closer look at those legs, well shaped, soft, feminine and sexy.



Now take a look at a pic of the same girl, just dressed differently. You tell me, (and I know there are some who will not agree with me) doesn't she look terrible wearing a pair of man boots..?? yes, I know,you will say but those are ladies boots. Well, you may be right, but to me they look like men's boots, ugly, rough, flat heeled...hahha, I can carry on and on! Not feminine at all. Now why would a very feminine girl wanna look like a man from her calves down? That beats me!!



Let's move on to something nice. Fergie to me is not drop dead beautiful, however, she mostly dresses like a lady, always feminine and sexy. A bonus is the fact that she has really well shaped legs. The fact that she is wearing a pair of very sexy high heeled shoes obviously is helping to shape those legs just a mite more.



One of my all time favorites, Megan Fox, looking stunning, wearing a beautiful black number, revealing lovely long, well shaped legs, complimented by a pair of very sexy ankle strap sandals. A picture of true femininity....specially as she also has her nails varnished a lovely color...



A girl whom I have never featured before, and I do apologize as she does have fabulous legs, is Eliza Dushku. What a lovely girl she is, sexy legs complimented by a pair of high heeled shoes!



I hope you enjoyed them all, love to hear what you think!

Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment