Monday, October 26, 2009

THANKS STEPHANIE!

The gorgeous Stephanie of Chic Femme
has thought it fitting that I deserve another award. I am honored that she should think of me to pass it on to. Thanks Stephanie, much appreciated.



I am required to pass the award on to another blog or two, and I thought it wise to pass it on to Beckyxoxo of Try to be Stylish blog. Becky's blog is slowly but surely becoming an extremely popular site and I sincerely hope that she will be getting loads extra visitors after this award.

One more blog that I think deserves loads of credit, is Carrie's Life or Something Like It
Carrie says what's on her mind, and in my opinion is a girl who knows what she wants.

Please folks, visit and support these two sites, we all need a boost and a smile from time to time.

Thanks again to Stephanie for honoring me with this lovely award!

No comments:

Post a Comment