Thursday, October 1, 2009

A KATE OR TWO, OR THREE.

Quite a few of my readers have hinted along the line that they fancy Kate Moss, so I thought I will post a few pics of her and a few pics of another Kate or two.

And here she is, steaming hot, flaunting long sexy legs and high heeled shoes, Kate Moss.



Cannot see much of her face, however the body looks great!



It seems to be a habit of her to hide her face, however, seeing that this is a sexy legs and body site, it doest not really matter if she shies away from the camera. Here she is, looking lovely in a figure hugging skirt and white, high heeled shoes.



I have to swallow my words, here is pic of her face, doesn't she look absolutely stunning here??



My kind of girl, short dress, high heels... sexy legs... Kate looking mighty sexy!



Another Kate, Katy Perry, looking stunning, swapping her flats for a pair of high heeled Pigalles. I would venture to say she looks gorgeous! Those heels definitely turn those legs into a pair of extremely well shaped, sexy legs.



And one more of Katy Perry, I hope someone told her how sexy she looked in those heels...



Another Kate, this time my all time favorite, Kate Beckinsale, sporting a pair of stockings and boots. Since the first time I saw her in Pearl Harbour, I have taken a liking to her. In my opinion she is an excellent actress and a stunning person.



Kate Beckinsale like you have more than likely never seen her before... neither have I.



One last Kate, Katie Price, now I do not know what her claim to fame is, but in my book she will be remembered for a stunning pair of legs... And then there is a bonus here too, for the guys who fancy boobies, she does have a beautiful pair of boobs..



Well, what do you folks think, which Kate will win the price for the sexiest girl?
Remember, your opinion means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment