Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A QUICK THOUGHT

I have posted on this before, however, this morning I read a post on Stephanie of Chic Femme blog about celebs without make up, and after Heidi of Health Nut Wannabee Mom commented on my previous post about wanting celebs' stylists, I thought I must share this with all you lovely girls out there. Celebs without their stylists are just what every other girl is, a normal human being, just like you.

Will you take a guess who this girl is?


She is a well known celeb... however, I will be mighty surprised if you know who she is.

And this girl??



Surely you will recognize this girl, she is one of my favorites when we talk sexy legs, however, sadly she is not aging well. And without make up...? Let's not go there...



Now let's take a peek at what our girls without make up looks like after they have spend hours and hours and thousands of dollars with their stylists.

The girl in the first pic was no one else but Ava Longoria. Now I would never in my wildest dreams have imagined that she looks like that when she wakes up in the morning.

Here we see Ava looking stunning, her celeb face in place, wearing a sexy dress, flaunting a pair of sexy legs, complimented by a pair of sexy high heeled sandals!



The second girl, Paris Hilton, same here, a lot of spit and polish, and this is what she looks like when she is dressed to kill. A completely different picture, I am sure you will agree with me!?



The last girl, Pam, looking sizzling hot in a short dress....Legs to die for... Looking 100% better than in the previous picture. Now you tell me those legs are not sexy.... specially with her wearing her high heeled C L Pigalles.



So, do you folks agree with me, all celebs are just ordinary people, but with a little bit of effort, just about any girl can look like them, and most even better.
And you do not really need an expensive stylist to look like them, believe me, what you need most of the time is the lights expert when the photographs are taken.

I'll further bet you look better than most of them when you wake up in the morning... :-) I know my wife does! hehehe, and no, I wasn't forced to say that....

I'd love to know what your opinion is on this matter? I'd love to hear what your other half thinks too...

No comments:

Post a Comment