Thursday, October 15, 2009

MARILYN MONROE.

She has been long gone, however Marilyn Monroe will stay in our minds, bill boars and on web sites for ages to come. A much talked about girl, even today still. Born Norma Jeane Mortenson, but later changed her name to Marilyn Monroe. She was born in 1926 and sadly died in 1962, long before most of you were born even. (I was one year old when she died) The official cause of death if I remember correctly, was suicide, however there are rumours that she got taken out by the CIA because of her relationship with John F Kennedy. But that is not why I am posting about her, some time ago, a good friend of mine, Dorothy of Womensselfesteem.com suggested I do a post on Marilyn. I never got around to doing it, but here we are.
To me Marilyn will always remain the sex bomb of years ago, and a real classic.

Unfortunately good quality pics of her are very hard to find, but here is one pic she is famous for, looking sexy in a short dress and a pair of high heels.



Marilyn on the beach, looking sexy.



It is rumoured also that Marilyn went no where without wearing high heels, she was famous for her heels and a sexy sway of her hips and her dress blowing up, no idea how they managed to always get the wind to do that.
Whatever the case might be, I am sure you will agree with me, she was a beautiful lady.



This is one pic of her I thought is brilliant, long sexy legs, short dress, high strappy sandals.



The pic she is famous for, dress blown up in the wind....



A last great looking photograph of her, dress blown up, revealing long sexy legs and high heeled pumps.



Well, what do you think, how does she compare with today's girls? I know Keith of Sugar and Spice will enjoy my post, he likes the classic girls of the past.
Have a wonderful weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment