Saturday, October 10, 2009

ONE MORE AWARD!

I got another award, Little Red of The Redhead Fasnhionista blog, thought me worthy of the "Better than ice cream" blog award. This is what it says:

In this post, I want to hand out the “Better than ice cream” award to the 3 blogs that for whatever reasons has caught my attention lately. Someone who’s blog is inspiring me, someone who has done an exceptional job with their blog or just made me think differently about something…The whole point of the “Better than ice cream” award is for the bloggers who receive it to then pay it forward to the 3 bloggers who have had that same impact on them. It can even be to the blogger giving it to you, as long as you also give to 2 other bloggers to keep it moving forward!

If you receive this award more than once, just headline it the number of times.

(The italic text is to be included in the blog post when passing this on so it keeps moving.)





So I have to pass this award on to three blog authors.

I have given this some careful thought, I love my ice cream, so for a blog to be better than ice cream, it has to be a pretty damn great blog, or terrible ice cream. However, here are a few I can think of.

So the first blog I would love to pass it on to, is a lovely Finnish lady, who in my opinion has loads of potential. Her blog is colorful and filled with great photographs of her in various outfits and who is a honey to deal with. She is the lovely Nuheila of Nuheila blogspot
Please visit and support her!

The second blog I would love to pass this award on to is the lovely Stephanie of Chic Femme blog. Her blog contains loads of info of what is going on in the lives of celebrities and fashion, loads of photographs, making it a very colorful site to visit. By the way, I "stole" the idea for my last post from her blog, thanks Stephanie. So please be generous, and visit her!

The last blog I would love to pass the award on to, is a well established blog, the blog author is a pretty young lady from Brazil. When you pay her a visit you will find a very friendly, stylish and warm person, someone, who I get the idea, really blogs from the bottom of her heart.
She is Kira of the Kira Fashion site. Please visit Kira, you will make a loyal friend for life!

I would like to thank you again Little Red for thinking of me when you passed on this award, I am honored!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment