Friday, October 23, 2009

A LOVELY LADY.

From my last post it has become obvious that this lovely lady is just about every one's favorite. I have a huge soft spot for her too, she is good looking, she seems to be a mite naughty, a great sport and mighty sexy. What I especially love about her, is her smile, she really has a naughty smile.

And the lady we are going to discuss today.....

Kate Hudson of course!
Dressed to kill, wearing a beautiful black dress, black stockings and black high heeled shoes. In my opinion, extremely sexy!




A rather naughty number, hiding only the necessary. Be that as it may, she looks radiantly happy and very, very beautiful. Now you pay attention to that smile! Don't you think she is telling the world something with that smile?



I just love this picture of her.... looking sexy in a short, pink dress and strappy high heeled sandals.



My favorite look, cute dress, great legs, peep toe high heeled shoes, and the bonus, red varnished toe nails!



The kinda look that will warm almost any man's heart! To me a truly beautiful photograph!



Last photograph, Kate with Anne Hathaway. Both ladies dressed in their Sunday-goes-to-meetin' clothes...
Love the lip color!



So what do you folks think? Isn't she just great?
Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment