Saturday, October 3, 2009

SOME GORGEOUS GIRLS.

Today I am going to post a few pics of girls whom I think are really gorgeous and well dressed. I'd love to hear your opinion on my choices.

To open the floor, Aly Michalka, dressed in a sexy black number, hair just the way I love it, flaunting a pair of sexy legs, complimented by a pair of high heeled, black peep toe shoes. A bonus, she didn't forget to add a coat or two of red varnish to her toe nails. In my opinion, a stunning picture.



Another lady who can really take the legs from under a good man, Charlize Theron. And she, by no means a favorite of mine just because she is South African too, but because she has style and loads of class. I just love the pink dress and high heeled, black sandals. Pity she neglected to add a coat of varnish to her toe nails, that would have made a perfect picture.



I guess I will always remain a Megan Fox fan, here she is looking super sexy, dressed in a revealing black number and a pair of black high heeled, sling back, sandals. Please note, she even painted her toe nails for the occasion.



A lovely picture of a gorgeous looking Rachel McAdams. I just love the way she looks here. I especially love the dress, of course the lipstick adds a final touch to her outfit. What I especially love about Rachel is the innocent expression she has most of the time.



Heather Graham, looking gorgeous, again the same innocence I find with Rachel. I think she does not always get the credit she deserves, she is a really stunning looking lady.



Well, what do you think, are they gorgeous? Please let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment