Sunday, October 18, 2009

A NOT SO BLUE MONDAY.

While it is still Sunday in a big part of the world, it is Monday already where I am sitting. So I thought, to cheer a few folks up, (myself included) I will post some pics of nice legs, and say very little.

I think this pic of Pamela Anderson's legs will get a few people's attention. There is just something about the combination of the dress and the high heeled shoes that makes for a very sexy girl. Obviously the hair style is a bonus, just love the hair.



Petra Nemcova, sexy short dress, sexy high heels, flaunting long, well shaped legs.



I think this is a great pic of Audrina Patridge, lovely dress, well shaped legs and a pair of really beautiful, strappy, high heeled sandals. To make the picture perfect, pay attention to her nails, nice color varnish! Both finger and toe nails! Her make up is really well done, without over doing it. I would think this is the perfect pic, and I think Audrina looks really fantastic in this photograph.



I will be honest, this is not my favorite hair style, but she is my favorite celeb, Kate looking radiantly beautiful. I know you do not see much legs, but you can take my word for it, she has stunning legs.



Again not my favorite hair style, but we are looking at legs today, and Annalynne McCord does have well shaped legs and those high heeled sandals sure do change those calves into a mighty fetching shape.



Great combination, love the hair style, love the short dress, love the high heeled peep toe shoes. Kate Hudson, also a lovely lady with lovely legs.



So what do you folks think? Love to hear your opinion...
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment