Sunday, April 3, 2011

FASHION AND SEX LEGS ON MONDAY.

I guess it is time for the new post, maybe even long overdue.
Let's start off with my mystery lady of a previous post, she was none other than Demi Moore, so for those who got it right, without cheating, :) I am proud of you.



A new face on my humble blog is Daisy Fuentes. I saw this pic of her and I loved it. She is beautiful, feminine, obviously sexy, and all lady.




Stylish? For sure. Elegant? I reckon.

Daisy Fuentes backstage at The Heart Truth's R...Image via Wikipedia





Daisy's family was forced to flee from Cuba when she was only three. She quickly learned to speak English and today she is a model and hostess of tv shows in the US.






















Right now this young lady is one of my favorites, and I guess she will be for a long time. She is vibrantly alive, extremely feminine, she has a fabulous voice and I love the way she dresses and flaunt her sexy legs.




Well, where I am it is Monday morning just after 5 and I have to run, guess that will be all for today, enjoy your week and let us know what you think.








Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment