Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SEXY LEGS, STOCKINGS AND HIGH HEELS.

Time for a new post I reckon.
Popular searches from feedjit still show "sexy legs" and then most also add "stockings." Now what is it about stockings that makes a leg look extra sexy? I honestly cannot tell you. Or should I say I cannot put my finger on it. Maybe some of my readers can shed some light on the subject.

The girl in this pic, and this is purely a matter of taste, has pretty average legs, yet I think the stockings make them look sexy. Am I right? I love the back seam, always adds sex appeal.



The legs in this pic are not particularly well shaped, yet they are sexy. Is it because they are clad in stockings? Or is it the heels making them appear sexy?



Stockings or bare, to me it honestly doesn't matter, from a man's point of view that is. The lady in this picture, to me, has extremely sexy legs, and I am sure you will agree with me. And they have seen some spinning classes. I am sure Nuheila of Nuheila blogspot will agree with me. (no those are not Nuheila's legs, but you should visit her blog)



This young lady looks especially sexy and extremely beautiful. Again, is it the stockings, and if not, what is it? I think even without the stockings she has quite well shaped legs. Obviously the high heeled sandals do their part. I love the red, white and black contrast.



Now you tell me that Rachel McAdams does not look sexy in bare legs in her C L Pigalles. Love this pic of her, very sexy yet very elegant.



Now if you ask me, it is a matter of opinion, and also a matter of the mood you are in. I have no particular preference, bare or stockings, both are sexy, of course I think that heels make a huge difference. Heels just has a way of shaping an average leg into a sexy leg. They also have a way of turning a kinda casual outfit into a more formal outfit.

What do you folks think. Remember, if you disagree with me, you have to proof me wrong by sending in a pic as evidence, which I will post and we can get the opinion of all the other readers.

Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment