Thursday, July 22, 2010

NEW HEADER, NEW TEMPLATE.

I got bored with my old template and header, so I thought maybe a change will do the trick. Well, I have made my changes, now I want to hear from you what you think. Better or not?

I don't like to gossip, but I think this girl deserves a spot on my blog, even if it is for the wrong reasons. Poor Paris Hilton, she visited my hometown, Port Elizabeth during the soccer world cup. Apparently her motto is, "why drink and drive if you can smoke and fly." So she smoked pot, Dagga, cannabis, or what ever you wanna cal it. Problem was, she got flown, sorry, thrown right into jail for that. Obviously, according to her, it was not her that smoked the stuff, it was her friend, so she was released again.



But I am sure she is not keen on coming back to South Africa again soon, poor girl.
I heard a rumor that she got arrested again, but I have no grounds to confirm that.

I guess that is all from my side, please tell me what you think of my new layout, I'd love to hear your opinion.

Have a stunning day.

No comments:

Post a Comment