Saturday, July 3, 2010

FASHION AND CELEBS WITH SEXY LEGS ON THE RED CARPET

Some more celebs with sexy legs on the red carpet, and what I think of their fashion sense.
Dangerous ground for me to move on, but hey, you can only disagree with me.

Don't ask me why, but I have never posted about her on my blog, Keri Russell, and this is quite an old pic, but I love the way she dresses. Not overboard, but rather simple, yet elegant and stylish.



Stacy Keibler has featured before, but she deserves another round or three. To me she has loads or sex appeal and no shortage on confidence. Seen here in a sexy black number and strappy high heeled sandals, a true picture of sexuality.



I am not sure what Vanessa Hudgens' height is, but she seems to be a shorty and very petite, however, there is nothing wrong with her legs. Well shaped and sexy. Great pic of Vanessa on the red carpet.



One of my favorites, Kristen Bell. Kristen always dresses very fashionable and she does have sexy legs, well complimented by a pair of sexy heels.



Some time ago someone asked me what I consider to be a sexy leg. That is a difficult question to answer. I guess a leg doesn't necessarily have to be perfectly shaped to be sexy. In my opinion a pair of nice heels can change a pair of ordinary legs into a pair of sexy legs. A well shaped calve is obviously a huge bonus. And further I also feel that what you choose to wear, will determine if your legs are going to look sexy or not. Maybe it will be safer if we can differentiate between a well shaped leg and a sexy leg. A well shaped leg will be sexy when and where ever it is visible, no matter what you wear. A sexy leg can be a not too well shaped leg, but can appear sexy if you wear the right outfit. Damn, what a difficult explanation. Would love to hear your opinion on this one.

I'll try and demonstrate by way of pictures.
Blake Lively in my opinion has sexy legs, specially when wearing a pair of C L Pigalles. Don't ask me what it is about a pair of Pigalles, but they can turn just about any pair of legs into a pair of sexy legs.



Now Ciara on the other hand, she has extremely well shaped and sexy legs. I would almost say a perfect pair of leg. Did you notice both of them are wearing Pigalles? I tried to find pics of the same shoes, just so I can proof my point.



Okay, up to you now to tell us what you think, specially on the subject of sexy legs and what you consider as a sexy leg.

Have a stunning weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment