Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NEW BLOGGER: MADICHIC.

I don't know about you, but when I first started blogging, there was no one to help me, not one person I asked around here in South Africa had even heard about blogging. Being not computer literate didn't help either. So needles to say, it took me months to get something together that vaguely resembled a blog. I didn't know anybody in the blogosphere and obviously no one knew me. It kinda felt like the first day at a new school, only in this case the first day lasted for almost a year.

Slowly one gets into the the swing of things and gets the hang of it, and starts to build up a friendly relationship with literally hundreds of bloggers worldwide.

Recently a lovely lady left a comment on one of my posts, inviting me to visit, saying that she was new to blogging. To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised when first I visited her site, she is the proud owner of MadiChic blog. Not the kind of site you'd expect from a beginner.

Please allow me to introduce you to Maddy!


I found this paragraph in one of her posts:

"If there is anything I love on a girly night out, it is red hot lips! - the perfect way to make a bold statement without saying a word. Play it safe with your eyes, and go over the top with the lips, the more dramatic the better!"

This picture to demonstrated, it made quite an impression on me.



Maddy is a fashion student at the London College of Fashion, originally from Pakistan, she was born in London, but grew up in Dubai.

Maddy loves fashion, she loves make up, and I guess that makes her right welcome with all of my readers. She is also very handy with thread and needle.
She altered this dress from a long shapeless dress to a stunningly elegant and figure hugging stunner.



We all started out the way Maddy is starting right now, and I am sure all of you guys wished you had some support when you started out, I know I did. Now we are all in the position to be that kind of support to someone who is where we all used to be. So my request to you all, please visit Maddy, and support her. She has a beautiful site, I am sure she will be only too happy to entertain you, and return the favor.



Have a stunning day!

No comments:

Post a Comment