Friday, April 2, 2010

MY LOVED ONES AND ME.

One of my readers commented, saying she is curious about me, I have been wondering since she is curious, how many other are curious. So I thought maybe I should tell you a little about myself.
First of all, I am extremely camera shy, I do not look good on camera, specially not when I laugh, it is true, believe me.
That is why Yolande has to steal pics of me, like this one! Jesse and me spending some quality time together.


My history in a nutshell, I used to be a police detective, almost 23 years of my life, (will not go into detail) I retired as a result of an injury on duty. Currently I am my own boss, I am in the property business and believe it or not, it is actually, surprisingly, going very well.

When first I started blogging, I had no intention of doing anything related to fashion. I started to promote my wife's business at the time. With time I realized there is money to be made by blogging, so I looked for a direction that will get attention on a wide field. Now my wife, Yolande, is not a fashion slave, but she does not leave home without make up and she always dresses well. That helped me a lot as I had absolutely zero knowledge of fashion and what woman wear, however, studying other blogs, got me started and this is where I am today.

Yolande is unfortunately also camera shy, so to get her to pose for pics takes a whole heap of work. So I tend to stick to celebs for examples.

Yolande and I have two kids, Amore, 10, from her previous marriage, an extremely talented and beautiful young lady, and Jesse, our son, now 3 and a half years. Meet the family, mom and daughter ready for a country and western evening. Heeeyaaaa! The broncs were all tied outside...



Amore and Jesse, Amore took part in a fun contest at school. Like mother like daughter, loves to dress and look smart.



The day Jesse was born, this pic I took about 4 hours before he saw the light.



Mother and son.



Yolande arriving at church on our wedding day. The limo was a surprise, my brother arranged it without us knowing about it. (that's him on the other side of the car)



Happily ever after... Amore was still very small then.



Another pic of Amore quite a few years later, actually just the other day.



Last one, Mr Charming, or should I say Mr Hard ass... he takes after his mom...haha....



Now you have seen it all, ok, almost, any questions, send them in and I will try and reply.
Enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment