Saturday, April 24, 2010

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND SEXY LEGS.

First of all I would like to clear the air for those still in doubt, the legs on my second last post belong to Ciara! Quite a few bloggers got it right, and I must say, I am surprised, I would have been wrong on that one had I been the one to guess. Congrats to all my lovely readers who got the answer right.

Today I thought we can have a look at body language and facial expressions.

What's on Sarah J Parker's mind? I guess - "Hey, what! Have you never seen a sexy chic before?"



Danielle Lloyd, "if he touches my bum again, I'm so gonna kill him!"
Her friend: "I wish I'd not put these lousy socks on...did you see the smirk on that woman's face?"



"Eeeeww! What is that awful smell?" Anne: "OOPS, sooooorrrry, that one slipped out!" (blush)



Blake Lively: "Haha, in your dreams buster!"



Tough girl: "stop looking at my boobs and open my beer! Oh, don't bother..."



Jaime Pressly: "No kidding! After the implants they're gonna be this big!" Yeah right...



Rachel McAdams: "yes officer but....you are not listening to me...."



Kristen Bell: "If you so much as come one step closer you're dead meat *sshole! I know karate...."



I'd love to hear if and what you can add to some of the photographs, see, celebs also have bad hair days...

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment