Friday, March 5, 2010

FASHION ON THE RED CARPET: MARISA MILLER.

Marisa Miller, quite evident after my last post, a very popular girl, and in my opinion, also a very beautiful and sexy young lady.

Born Marisa Lee Bertetta on 6 August, 1978, she used to be a very shy, quiet and reserved girl who only at age of 16 was discovered, and from there shot up to stardom as a model and celebrity.

Can you believe that she used to be a shy little girl, who considered herself a tomboy, and who used to wear large t - shirts just so she could hide her body. Now you tell me, why on earth would anyone with a body like hers, be shy, or wanna hide it.

Dressed to the latest fashion, showing lovely, mile long, beautiful legs, complimented by a figure hugging dress and a beautiful pair of high heeled, peep toe shoes. I would say a picture of absolute femininity and beauty.



What? This girls a tomboy? Well she has grown into a very beautiful, shapely and sexy young lady, turning heads where ever she goes, and maybe also the cause of more than one accident.



In her case, in all honesty, I do not consider her legs her biggest asset, coz to me they are a mite thin, but that is me, to millions of people out there, they are perfect. My taste, I like a tad bit more calve. What I would say in her favor is that she always dresses so she puts emphasis on her legs, and she mostly wear heels so the calves would appear to be better shaped than they really are.

And this picture is a perfect example of that. Those peep toe heels put some shape in those calves.



She however is drop dead gorgeous, and of course, I love her almost wild and curly hair. A smokin', steamin' hot Marisa, can you believe she used to be shy, quiet and reserved?



Well, aren't you just glad she grew up to be a gorgeous, feminine young lady. Well, maybe not that young anymore, she is 31 already, but young when you reach my age...haha...



Fashion at it's best, proof of perfect femininity and sex appeal, true beauty, elegance and style. And look at the hair, just perrrrfect.



As usual, I would love your opinion.

Hope your weekend is just great!

No comments:

Post a Comment