Saturday, March 27, 2010

FASHION - DRESSING SEXY.

A girl who shot up from no where, right into stardom is Katy Perry. Katy has just suddenly become a well known star with her song, "I kissed a girl" as you all know.
First pics I saw of her, she dressed more like a girl next door. Not sexy at all. I guess she was still new on the scene, and confidence was still lacking.



However, with time her confidence grew, she got bolder and started to dress with more sex appeal. Her body language in this pic says: "wow, look at me now!" In my opinion she is an extremely beautiful girl, I just love her smile, and even though that dress is dangerously short and revealing, (not the dress I would allow my daughter to leave the house with, haha...) she looks fabulous, and very, very sexy. A strikingly strong body language, loads of sex appeal, and no doubt, extremely feminine.



Another girl who used to dress pretty boring, and sometimes even quite sloppy, is Jennifer Aniston. Take a look at this pic, to me she looks pretty pale.



However, lately we see her dressing quite sexy, wearing really fashionable dresses and towering high heeled shoes. Could it be that she is trying to impress someone? Or has she just gained confidence again? Whatever the case might be, I am glad coz she really looks fabulous these days.



A girl who I have a soft spot for, and who I think always dresses very fashionably and sexy, is Heather Graham. I think this picture explains itself. Heather is a beautiful young lady, loads of sex appeal, and I have never seen a pic of her where she didn't look feminine.



Here is a little test for you guys, who is this?



Guess that is all, for a Sunday I have worked pretty hard, so hope your week will be great, take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment