Monday, March 1, 2010

FASHION, MORE CELEBS ON THE RED CARPET.

It would seem that going into fashion sense of celebs is drawing quite a response of readers, which I really do appreciate. So I am going to stick with it for a post of two.

To open the ball, a lovely girl, Victoria Silvstedt, wearing a lovely halterneck pink dress and very sexy, high heeled sandals. A truly beautiful picture of a stunning lady. (I am sorry, this is becoming a nasty habit, but I have no idea where she fits in the celeb picture)



A girl whom I think has quite beautiful legs, although I doubt they would look that good without the help of a pair of heels, Traci Lords. Is it just me or does she look mighty unhappy?



A young lady I have a soft spot for, Minka Kelly, fashionable and feminine.



Marisa Miller, looking lovely and fresh, soft, feminine and dressed to the newest fashion. What I love about Marisa, and no it isn't her long legs as in my opinion they are a mite thin, sorry Marisa, but her hair always look so beautiful, and of course she is drop dead gorgeous.



Please let me know what you folks think, I'd love to know.
Have a fashionable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment