Friday, December 4, 2009

SEXY LEGS OF READERS AND BLOGGERS.

I had a suggestion from Dorothy of womensselfesteem blogspot
and I thought it wise to see what my readers and visitor think about this idea. Her comment on my last post was as follow:

"Collin, you should ask for photos from your readers of sexy legs and do a post on sexy bloggers legs :)"

I at first thought my readers will never send in pictures of their own legs, however, on second thoughts, maybe there are some who would be willing to "risk" it. I would like to hear what you folks think about this idea, would you girls consider sending in pics of your legs so I can post them and we can determine who has the nicest legs? (tongue in the cheek of course) If you are willing, you can e mail them to me and I will post them. If you feel that you want to remain anonymous, then so be it, I will post it as such, like this one.



Either that, or you can use a pseudonym, it is up to you.

So what do you think of this idea, if you are keen, drop me an e mail or leave a comment, and we can take it from there.

In the mean time maybe we can take a look at some sexy celebrity legs.....

This is the lovely Stacy Keibler, looking especially sexy, well shaped legs, complimented by a pair of very sexy high heeled pumps.



Now I have never thought that Victoria Beckham has really well shaped legs, coz in my opinion her legs are a might thin. However, add a sexy, high heeled shoe, like the ones in this pic, and her legs immediately look 200% better....and make quite a sexy picture also.



I have posted pics of her in the past, but I just couldn't resist, she has such sexy legs, and those Pigalles really make her legs look absolutely perfect. The fact that her hair is kinda wild and her nails are varnished... well those extras add the final touch.



What is it about a pair of stockings and high heels that make such a sexy picture? It seem to just be a winning combination.



Well, it is now up to you to decide, are you shy, or are you going to be brave and send in some pics of your legs, (they can even be cropped, even though I hate cropped pics:-) ) so we can decide on which legs look best. Do not be a chicken now... And I hope Dorothy will set the example and send in the first pics.... Come on Dorothy, you started it.... be a sport. :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment