Thursday, December 24, 2009

SEXY LEGS - MORE READERS AND BLOGGERS.

As you can no doubt see, this is the third post on readers' legs. I think it has done really well, and I thank all my readers for the support I got from them.

First brave blogger today is the lovely young and beautiful Becky of Try to be Stylish Blog.

Now at first Becky was too shy to send in her pics, however, she decided in the end that she does have great legs, and she send in these lovely pics. Love the tights! I am sure you will all agree with me when I say, Becky has nothing to be shy about, she looks gorgeous and she has fabulous legs.



And another one of Becky showing her legs, dressed in a purple jersey/dress and tights, worn with ballet flats.



Nuheila of Nuheila blogspot. has also sent in her pics.
We see her posing and flaunting her well shaped legs in a gold dress and strappy high heeled sandals.



Check out those calve muscles.... Great pose Nuheila! Great pics! Those ankle strap sandals are really very sexy, and they do compliment her legs tremendously, don't you agree?



Now the other person that was responsible/involved in the 'blackmail scheme' against me, has honored her promise, and sent in her pics. Marie of the Bound and determined Blogspot was the accomplice in the 'blackmail sage.' (for more detail on the' blackmail' see first post on readers legs) I now have the honor to introduce her to you.... her legs anyway. Please take note, I have no idea what she looks like, except maybe that she is blond.

Now we also know that she has great legs, well shaped calves......she favors nail varnish and she does own skirts and / or dresses.... sorry Marie... but I am sure you will get even with me... lol...



I have to say something in her favor though, she is a very nice person, as long as you are in her good books. But boy, you cross her, and she can become very sassy!

Don't you think her legs look great in those boots?




I would like to thank all the girls who were brave enough to send in their pics, I think it was great fun, and I do hope everyone enjoyed it, and please, visit these lovely girls' blogs and support them.

If by any chance there are readers who still want to send in pics of their legs, they are welcome to do so, I will post their pics mixed in with the pics I post of celebrities. I think we have proofed beyond reasonable doubt that the girl next door has just as nice, if not better shaped legs than the average celeb.

Thanks also to the readers who comment on my post, and specially those who visit these ladies' blogs.

I would further also like to thank those of my readers who has voted for me here on the World Blogging Entertainment Blogspot, I really appreciate your kind support!
Thanks again, and have a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment