Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MISSING COMMENTS.

Hi everyone, this is just a quick post to remind all the readers and bloggers (ladies!!) to send in pics of their legs. After careful consideration, and communication with other bloggers, I came to the conclusion that a contest might not be a good thing, it might cause conflict and the last thing I need right now is to upset my readers.

So I have been contemplating, maybe a legs show will a better option than a contest. I post the leg photos you send in and it is open for everyone to view. I might add a celeb leg here and there, but I will use my discretion. There is however one requests, I kindly ask you to adhere to. Please keep it clean, and that goes for the pics as well as the comments. I have no doubt that it will be a fun project and that everyone taking part and/or reading it, will enjoy it.

I have another subject I would like to discuss, I have been losing traffic at an alarming rate. In the vicinity of 800 per day! And revenue in the vicinity of R20-00 per day, and sometimes more. In the beginning I thought that maybe Google was doing something on my blog, blocking some of the visitors. However today I read a blog, B a la moda and the author complained: "I think my blog is down. Could anyone check if they can access it? My comment count is crazy too.Yours?"

I checked on a blogger forum page and there were several people complaining about the same thing. I also lost two or three follower of my blog. This problem is causing me to loose some serious revenue.

I have now come across several blogs where I have left comments and those comments have disappeared.
I am not sure what the problem is, but just so you know, if I do not comment, the problem is not me, it is somewhere with Blogger. If you were following me, and you do not see your widget there, please follow me again as I do not know who went missing.

I have just now checked the forum again, and the news is that the problem is fixed, hope that is true.

Have a great day, and let us have those pics. I have received a few, but not enough to make up a proper post.
Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment