Saturday, September 5, 2009

GUESS I'LL COME CLEAN.

The photograph I posted of the unknown girl in my post dated August 31, the one no one could identify, well I am not surprised no one could id her, there is a very good reason for that.



She is no celebrity, she is "a girl next door."



I had a word with her, and she told me, she was honored, as one reader, Mystery man
commented and said that she looks a mite like Liv Tyler, she feels that that is a huge compliment. Now I checked some of Liv Tyler's photographs...
I am not so sure, you tell me what you think, here is a pic of Liv...



And another one...



Do you think there is a resemblance?
Last one of Liv...



And a last one of the girl next door.



The honest truth is, the unknown girl's name is Yolande, she is my wife. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment