Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A GOLDEN OLDIE.

After reading a post written by my old friend Keith of The Dino Lounge just before the weekend, and as a result of some advice from Jackie of Painted Veil I got me an idea to do a post on one of the golden oldies. She was born long before any of us, she could have been the great, great granny of most of us, yet she still carries herself with such style elegance and dignity.
Sofia Villani Scicolone, better known as Sofia Loren, was born in Rome on the 20th of September 1934.

Looking at this pic of her in hot pants and high heels, flaunting a figure to die for, I can't help but wonder what she would think if she had to look at it now, surely it will bring back a hole heap of great memories.



As a kid, I used to, and even today still I admire her true beauty!

A not so young anymore Sofia, dressed in a red dress and high heeled sandals, looking steaming hot, sexy and stunningly beautiful.



Had that been my car, I would have had a heart attack! A very young Sofia sitting a dent into, and scratching the paint off with her high heeled shoes, of what looks like some rich dude's Aston Martin's hood.



An older Sofia, looking very elegant and still sexy for her age.



Nice pics of her are unfortunately very hard to come by, but here is a last one of her when she obviously was very young still.



I think, and this is purely my opinion, she got more beautiful in her late 30's to early 40's, she was not that good looking when she was very young, but that is open to discussion. Please feel free to disagree with me.... I know some cannot wait to do just that.....

I wish you all a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment