Sunday, September 20, 2009

MORE FAVORITES OF READERS.

I am going to post some pics of two more favorites of my regular readers.

First off, a favorite who has never featured here as far as I can remember, (a shame, as she is a truly stylish and sexy girl) Scarlett Johansson, in my opinion a girl with many faces. Had it not been for her tattoo I would not have recognized her in some or the pics I found.



Take this picture for instance, don't you think she looks completely different in this photograph? In my opinion steaming hot and sexy in stockings and high heels, a mighty seductive look.



Love the belt she is wearing in this pic, adds style to the outfit. Something else I love is the varnish on her finger nails, pity she neglected to add some to her toe nails. To be honest, I could not find one pic of her wearing varnish on her toe nails.



Another favorite, and I will be honest, not one of mine, (do not ask me why) is Dita Von Teese. She is however a very beautiful lady!



I love the varnished finger nails, a beautiful red, and the stockings makes for a stunningly sexy pair of legs.



One thing I can say in her favor, her make up is always done to perfection. Red is one of my favorite colors, and she obviously loves red too.

Dita looking very stylish and really, really stunningly beautiful!



I guess that is it, I'd love to hear your opinion on these two ladies. Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment