Friday, September 25, 2009

MY FAVORITE SEXY LEGS.

I'd like to share with you my idea of sexy legs, tell me what you think.

Anna Faris in my opinion has stunning legs, and those C L heels are doing an excellent job making them look even better, really super sexy.



Jaime Pressly has stunning legs, you just give those calves a second glance, granted, those high stiletto heeled sandals are doing their part to make them look extra sexy, but she has naturally well shaped legs.



Jennifer Aniston is not every one's favorite, but no one can deny, she has well shaped legs, and it is not difficult to see, she keeps them in shape.



To make things interesting, I am gonna add a mystery lady, can you guess who she is? I know you cannot see her legs, but you can take my word for it, she has great legs!



Surely you will all agree with me, Pam has gorgeous legs, and those stiletto heeled L C Pigalles flex those calves into the most beautiful shape!!

a

I'd like to add Vanessa Hudgens, I think she deserves to be seen in the company of my choices of the best shaped legs...



Well, what do you think, are they hot or not? You let us know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment