Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BEING FEMININE?! (100TH POST)

Why do boys like girls? Maybe I should rephrase that, why do most boys like girls? Now each has the right to his or her own opinion, but my opinion is, I fancy girls coz they do not look like me, or other men. I like my girls to be feminine and soft. Even if she is not an oil painting, or stunningly beautiful, as long as she is feminine.

I mean, why would I want a girl that looks like a man, that's mighty boring.

So what makes for a feminine woman?

Let's take a look see at Cindy Crawford in this pic. Start off with long, great looking hair, make up applied to perfection, blush, mascara, lipstick, and maybe some eye shadow... Of course a sexy smile will add some pizazz to the picture.



Diane Kruger, again, colorful lipstick, sexy, shortish dress, flaunting long, sexy legs, and thin strapped, high, stiletto heeled sandals. Nails, both finger and toe nails, painted a lovely color. Now you tell me that is not feminine....and sexy....



Rachel McAdams got quite a few thumbs up on my last post, so I thought I'd use another pic of her. I think she looks so lovely here. Love the curl in her hair. Doesn't she look very feminine? What I especially like about her is the innocent look.



New girl here, Dana Delany, looking mighty feminine! And she is not young anymore....



Of course, sexy stockings and specially fishnets will add to the total femininity, not to mention to sex appeal.



I of course think pink is a true bonus when it concerns femininity. Petra Nemcova, (looking smoking hot) one of my favorites, dressed in pink. If however I had my way, I would have added some nail varnish, but my wife tells me, I cannot always have my way.... wonder why not....



So what you think, how do you see femininity? Are the girls I picked feminine? What would you add, or do different?

Nothing says femininity like stunning and luxurious jewelry. After
all, diamonds are a girl's best friend. If you're looking for
something to accompany any outfit, hop online to find fashionable and
affordable jewelry. Check out every thing from custom necklaces and
bracelets, to loose diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment