Monday, August 17, 2009

TATTOOS - GOOD OR BAD?

Lots of people, like tattoos, including celebrities, and that include ladies also. I have no idea why people fancy tattoos, and I'd like to know how you feel about it. I personally do not favor them, and there will be a cold day in hell before I will have one done on myself. But, somehow a tattoo on a guy, in my opinion, is more acceptable than on a girl. Don't you agree?

Take a look at Marisa Tomei, a tattoo on the foot, and no, it doesn't look terrible, but not great either.



My all time favorite, Megan, I think I read somewhere she has about 13 tattoos on her body. Granted, they do not look bad, nicely done, but what if one day she doesn't want them anymore? How will she ever be able to erase them without a trace? Marked for life....?



Amber Tamblyn, again, not a bad looking tattoo, still....



Alyson Hannigan, first time on my blog, flaunting a tattoo just above her ankle.



Last one, and you will have to take my word for this one, these feet belong to Alyssa Milano, also a first timer, such pretty high heeled sandals, complimenting her feet so nicely, but, and this is purely my opinion, it gets spoiled by the tattoo, and this tattoo I can honestly say, does not look nice.



Please, do not get me wrong, my blog is not about judging people, or bad mouthing anybody, or gossiping, it is a blog purely about opinions and how to improve appearances. So, do you think tattoos improve a person's appearance...? Would an extra piece of jewelery not have done the trick, a ring, a bracelet, a toe ring perhaps, ankle chain, nail varnish, extra color in the outfit, a different hairstyle? Something that can be removed or changed easily when you get tired of it....
Thanks for listening to my yapping..

No comments:

Post a Comment