Saturday, August 29, 2009

A SEXY HEATHER LOCKLEAR!

When I was in my early 20's, (around 1982) now that is long before a lot of you guys were even born, there was this stunning girl, a girl I was absolutely crazy about at the time. Today she has lost a bit of her beauty due to aging, (48 almost!) but she still looks pretty damn awesome when she puts her mind to it,

You take a look at this photo of her when she was still very young. I reckon it doesn't take an intellectual giant to see why I was so crazy about her. Anyone who watched T J Hooker, with William Shatner, will remember her. She played the role of Stacy Sheridan, a partner of Hooker - Heather Locklear. Don't you think she looks absolutely stunning in this photograph? I think her hair looks fabulous....



She has gone on and played in a lot of other shows, the names of which have slipped my mind now, I think one of them was Melrose Place. (my memory is not what it used to be, it is an age thing, you will all get there sooner of later..... provided you live long enough of course!) What I want to do is to post a few pics of her, flaunting her sex appeal.

Here is another photo of her, showing some rather sexy legs!



Some more sexy legs, short dress and high heeled sandals. A little older here....



Showing off her sexy legs in a rather short black number and high heeled, ankle strap sandals. Mighty fetching in this pic!



A much older Heather, still looking stunning and sexy!



I also found this video of her, now if my memory serves me correctly, (happens very seldom these days) it was taken from one of the T J Hooker shows, but I might be mistaken.



Now I would love to get the opinion of the younger generation, what do you girls and guys think of her, was she stunning or what?
How would she have compaired with Megan Fox? Kate Beckinsale, Angelina Joli? Or any of the others? If they were in the same age group of course, one has to be realistic.
My opinion? She would have given Megan a run for her money, but Megan would maybe beat her by an inch or two. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment