Monday, August 24, 2009

MISS UNIVERSE CONTEST.

I am going to post on something completely different today, I don't normally post on these kind of things, but I had a look at the winner of the Miss Universe pageant, and I thought it might make for an interesting subject.

I think Miss Venezuela, Stefania Fernandez, is one gorgeous girl, and maybe deserves to win the title.



My money however would have been on Miss Czechrepublic, Iveta Lutovska, (love her hair in this pic)



or Miss Panama, Diana Broce for the title. (she is a stunning lady too, don't you think...? Maybe the most beautiful, my opinion only.)



However, I guess Miss Dominican Republic, the runner up, Ada Aimée de la Cruz, is great looking too....??



I hope I have all my facts straight, if not, I do apologize, all these names and places are a might too much for an old brain like mine, but I guess that is the long and the short of it. Seeing that Miss South Africa didn't make it, is a bit sad, (the price you pay for not sending the most beautiful girl to the pageant, I guess) but hey, competition was tough, and I guess Stefania Fernandez is a stunning girl!

What do you think, did the title go to the right girl, and the runner up? I am not going to stick my neck out here, you tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment