Monday, August 31, 2009

SOME MORE STUNNING LADIES.

Angie Harmon, new girl on the blog, impressive dress, love the high, stiletto heeled sandals, the nail varnish. Maybe the hair should have been loose, but I would reckon she is a beautiful lady, dressed to kill.



This lady needs no introduction, she is a favorite of many of my readers, shorts and high heels, complimenting her lovely, well shaped legs - Anna Faris.



Another, by now well known name, Jaime Pressly, flaunting sexy legs, high heeled sandals to give those legs that extra boost (love the belt, and particularly the position of the belt she is wearing) also looking very elegant. I was just wondering... what on earth was she trying to tell the crowd around her when this photograph was taken. Maybe... demonstrating what her..... no let's leave it at that.... ;-)



Now who is this lady...?? would you have recognized her? I will be honest, I would not have. So take a guess. I will say this for her, for someone who didn't expect to be photographed, she looks great!



No Idea who this is, if you could put a name to her, I'd appreciate it. What I can say about her is, she isn't very elegantly dress...



I have no idea who this is either....
I'll say this about her, she looks lovely, well dressed, stylish and sexy.... love the stockings!!



On that mysterious note, I will leave it up to you to tell me what you think of my choices for the day, and who the two unknown ladies are.
Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment