Saturday, August 15, 2009

MORE FAVORITES OF READERS.

Some more of the key words my readers use to find my site.... Angelina Joli, not one of my favorites, but some of my readers seem to fancy her. From looking at her figure in this pic, she must be on an extremely strict diet....



Anna Faris, looking especially lovely, definitely one of my favorites, and I know my friend Keith of Suger and spice blog is one of her fans too. With legs like hers, I know she has millions of fans all over the world! Those high heels are definitely doing their share to make her legs looks extra special.



Jamie Presley got quite a few thumbs up in the last post, and again, with legs like those, in heels like those, what else can you expect. Well shaped legs to say the least!



A huge favorite of everybody, but I am sure she didn't bargain on this picture being taken....


Her toe nails freshly done, paint still wet.... Kate Beckinsale. Looking lovely despite her tattered jeans and flip flops... ;-)

Another favorite of everyone, and in the news lately a lot because of The Transformers movie, Megan Fox, looking lovely in black leggings and high heeled peep toe shoes.



Well from where I am sitting, it is Saturday afternoon, and time to relax the rest of the weekend, enjoy the rest of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment