Saturday, June 26, 2010

FASHION: SEXY LEGS, OLDER CELEBS AND CELEBS ON THE RED CARPET.

I have checked back on Feedjit again, most of my "cold" visits from Google come from key phrases like 'older celebs', 'sexy legs' and 'celebs on the red carpet.'

Seeing that it seems to be very interesting and popular subjects to my readers, maybe we should dedicate this post to a mixture of the above.

This is a 2008 picture of Cameron Diaz on the red carpet, she hasn't changed much since then, and I have a special soft spot for her. She has sexy legs, well shaped calves, obviously complimented by the high heels and shortish dress. (No idea who the dude is, but who cares.) Not that young anymore, I guess she can qualify as an older celebrity also. (born in 1972)



Anna Lynne McCord on the red carpet, looking smoking hot. The curly hair, sexy dress, peep toe heels and red nail varnish earns her full score in my score sheet.



A stunning looking Cindy Crawford, ok, I know not on the red carpet, but an older celebrity (1966) who just doesn't seem to age at all. She has always been one of my favorites. Just love the blue dress and strappy high heeled sandals. Loads of sex appeal and confidence.



Another older celebrity, who in the days of T J Hooker became famous as a leggy female cop, and who I thought was the sexiest girl alive at the time, Heather Locklear. She turns 50 next year, and I would venture to say she is aging like a good red wine, only getting better with time. See for yourself, in this picture she is super hot and stunningly beautiful. Just love the hair and the eyes. (one can lose a whole herd of steers in those eyes)



A red carpet post without her would be mighty boring, my all time favorite, as you all know, Kate Beckinsale. Just love her hair and the smile. And even though it isn't really obvious in this picture, you can take my word for it, she has damn sexy legs.



True beauty, unequaled class, elegance and style, a flawless example to modern day celebrities, and a huge favorite of mine since I can remember, Sophia Loren. I guess she must be a great, great granny, born 1934, but still has what it takes to make a noisy gathering hush when she enters. What a lovely old lady.



Well, you tell me what you think and who you'd consider also qualify in this category. Obviously I cannot mention everyone I'd like to, as I would sit here for the whole day.

I think it is maybe also a great time to thank each and every visitor, readers, follower, and commenter on my blog. As you have no doubt noticed, I have reached 400 followers, and without you, my blog would be a mighty boring place.
I also want to thank everyone who left very kind and sweet comments and compliments on my 'holiday' post. Yes, I have a fabulous family, and without them, I would be nothing.

Hope your Sunday is filled with joy and your week great.

No comments:

Post a Comment