Sunday, June 6, 2010

FASHION AND CHERYL COLE.

I have developed a very special soft spot for this young lady. I think that what happened to her is terrible and I think all my readers will agree with me when I say that.

Cheryl Cole, the British singing sensation who is about to divorce a guy with rocks where his brain's suppose to be, deserves a little lime light on my humble site.
This dress she is wearing is stunning!



I am sure you will agree with me, she always looks great, dressed with elegance and style.
I think this dress really compliments her legs and waist. Very fashionable and chic.




One would almost think she is wearing a corset looking at her waist in this pic. What a figure.... Is it Paris Hilton behind her?



This is such a beautiful pic of her, love the hair, love the dress, love the heels. And she does have sexy, well shaped legs. To be honest, I think this is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen of her, absolutely perfect.



Although this picture will take a close second place, love the red and white combination.



She seems to be doing great in white, doesn't she look fabulous! My idea of a sexy dress, love the slit on the side!



I guess that is all for today, I am going to be out of town until Sunday afternoon, so I wish you a great weekend, unfortunately I cannot take my laptop with me, there is not enough space for it. (and my wife will kill me) haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment