Wednesday, June 16, 2010

AMAZING- TEEN MISSING AND FOUND AGAIN.

Think back, remember I posted about this girl, Abby and her yacht, Wild Eyes on the 9th of May when she was in Cape Town harbor, while on her way to sail around the world solo.



Well, the bad news is, since she left Cape Town she went missing at sea during a storm, and her parents had lost all contact with her. Actually she'd lost all contact with the world for a while.

The good news is however, she has been found in the Southern Indian ocean. She is just fine, but her yacht is, even though in one piece, badly damaged as a result of the storm. Seeing that I "stole" this info from another site, I am going to let you read the detail on the site I stole it from here!

I think her parents had suddenly grown 20 years older, and there, I am sure, is no way they will let her go on such a dangerous venture again.

Have a super day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment