Saturday, May 1, 2010

FASHION - WELL DRESSED LADIES.

Who would you classify as the best dressed celeb? I am going to post a few pics of girls whom I think are well dressed, and you are welcome to make a few suggestions or correct me if you think I am wrong.

First off is Victoria Beckham. I can honestly say, I do not always agree with her hair style, but no one can deny it, she always dresses very well. I might add, I love her hairstyle in this pic....




Two birds with one shot, Lauren Conrad and Audrina Patridge. I think both of them dress very fashionable and elegantly.



Blake Lively always looks fabulous. Now I do not think she is drop dead gorgeous, nor do I classify her legs as extremely well shaped, but she always dresses very neat, and her selection of heels tend to make her legs appear very sexy. I think this pic speaks for itself.



Dita von Teese doesn't smile often when her pics are taken, but one thing you can say about her, she dresses extremely well, and her make up is always done perfectly. I love the red lips! But you know that already....



Ahaaa, and my favorite.... the best dressed female celebrity of all time.... the lovely and beautiful Kate Beckinsale. Even when she goes shopping, she is dressed in her Sunday goes to meetin' clothes. What a stunning lady....!



Another Kate I think dresses very well, Kate Hudson. I think this dress speaks for itself. I think it takes a whole heap of guts to go out in a dress like that.



Last, but by no means least, also one of my favorites, although I haven't posted about her for a while, Petra Nemcova. Love her style, and she always dresses very very sexy and fashionably.



Well, my money is on Kate Beckinsale, which girl do you think dresses best? Or do you wanna add a few to the list?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment