Friday, November 20, 2009

SEXY LEGS: A REAL HONEY.

I have never seen any movies where this lady had a leading role, nor do I know a whole lot about her, except that she is American born, and in my opinion a very sweet, almost innocent looking, yet very sexy girl.

This girl being Kristen Bell. Now I have posted some pics of her before, and I am sure you must have noticed Kristen has a lazy right eye. She calls that eye "Wonky", and Wonky gets worse when Kirsten doesn't get enough rest. That just for interest sake, I have always wondered about that eye, and in case you have also wondered, now you know.

I am sure you will agree with me, she looks gorgeous in this "foil" dress as one of my regular readers will call it. (Won't mention names :-)) Also, if you are a regular reader of my blog, you should know that I am not much into boobies, I favor legs, and granted, those high heeled pumps are doing their part to make her legs look great, but believe me, she has well shaped legs even without heels.



In my opinion that lazy eye does not effect Kristen's natural beauty one little bit, to the contrary, I think it adds character. She has a very soft, subtle and innocent kind of sex appeal, not the 'jump up and hit you in the face' type Megan Fox has.

I love this pic of her, this is her favorite pose, if you pay close attention you will see her in this pose a lot.
Love the bare back dress and the pink, high heeled sandals, mighty sexy!



A bonus for me, and Kristen showing off her well shaped legs! The bonus? Red varnished nails, shortish dress, and sexy high heeled, t-strap sandals. (love the belt!)



More sexy legs, complimented by sexy, black, high heeled sandals. The red nail varnish, a bonus yet again. (note the pose again)



She portrays an impression of feminine softness, of fragility, whether that is so, I do not know... what do you think?
Again, a pic illustrating a pair of sexy, well shaped legs, supported by a pair of high heeled Christian Louboutin court shoes. A truly, strikingly beautiful image! (and the pose yet again)




Even when caught off guard in flats and a rather casual outfit, she looks fabulous, friendly and takes time out to give the camera a shy smile.



Last image of Kristen, glowing with sex appeal, wearing a stunning dress, and a pair of gold colored, peep toe shoes. A picture of true beauty, style and class!?



So what do you folks think, am I on the right track? If not, what would you say? :-)

Have a fun filled weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment