Saturday, November 14, 2009

SEXY LEGS: ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

My post about Charlize Theron got quite a surprisingly positive reaction. Unlike other celebs I have posted about, not one person had anything negative to say about Charlize, where about other celebs like Jen and Megan or even Angie, one or two readers had something negative to say about one or more of them.

Let's see how positive the reaction will be to today's celebrity.

Can you guess who she is? A hint, stylish, classy....sometimes with an almost girl next door innocence... sometimes a sex bomb sex appeal!



If you guessed Kate Beckinsale, well you were spot on. I think you will agree with me, she is a real honey! I first really noticed her in Pearl Harbour, and since then, she has done nothing wrong in my eyes.

I reckon you will agree with me, she looks stunning in her pink dress and high heeled sandals! Now those of my readers who know me will also know that I love somewhat wild, almost unruly hair, and here is a great example of what I favor.



As close to the perfect picture as you will ever get, a lovely Kate, flaunting a pair of sexy legs, complimented by a pair of stunning high heeled sandals. Don't you just love the red nail varnish?



I love the belt she is wearing with this outfit, it really adds style and sex appeal. (take a look at the facial expression of the girl in the background on her left, what is she thinking?)



A younger Kate in the company of an older lady, I don't know who she is, but seeing that they seem very close, I guess she could be her mom.



A very casually dressed Kate in tattered jeans and white high heeled shoes, still looking sexy.



And then there is this absolutely classic photograph of her, I just love the dress, love the sexy high heeled Pigalles, love the expression on her face. Of course those Pigalles really turn her already well shaped legs into super sexy legs!



Well, I'd love to hear what you folks think, is she a classic, sexy, beautiful, stylish and talented young lady....? or what?

Hope you all will have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment