Thursday, November 5, 2009

MEGAN FOX VS ANGELINA JOLI.

One of my readers, Tris of The Girlie Blog commented and asked if I thought that Megan Fox will be the next Angelina Joli. Now I am not sure that Megan will ever be able to quite fill Angelina's shoes, but I thought it would make a great discussion, so I am going to put the question to my readers. What do you think, is there any chance for that? Will Megan be able to get the same recognition as Angie?

Let's take a look at Angelina, first of all, and this is purely my opinion, but, she has a class of her own, I am sure, had she not been a well known celebrity, she would be one of those people who walks into a room and she immediately gets every one's attention.

Angelina looking lovely, wearing a shortish dress and sexy high heeled, peep toe shoes. Now I do not know about you, but I think she will have to put on a few pounds...



I couldn't help it, I just had to add this picture of Angelina and my childhood hero, The Dirty Harry detective, Clint Eastwood.



This to me is Angelina like I used to remember her, a really stylish girl. (carrying a little more weight) Don't you just love the dress, the high heeled peep toes, and what catches my eye is the red handbag matching the red toe nails and red shoes...



Now in my opinion, Megan Fox on the other hand, is more sexy, a sudden kind of sex appeal.... a sex appeal that kinda bumps into you.

Megan looking absolutely stunning in a short black number, wearing Christian Louboutin ankle strap peep toe shoes. Now her make up is brilliantly done, that in my opinion, is an eye catcher!



Megan looking breathtakingly stunning! Short black number, hair a mite wild, just the way I like it, a pair of high heeled peep toe shoes. In one word, fabulously sexy!! Did I say one word? Sorry, one cannot fully describe Megan in one word only.



Megan caught unawares, flaunting a pair of sexy legs, wearing a very ordinary dress in my opinion, with a pair of sexy high heeled sandals. I love her hair, it looks fantastic!



So what do you think, Megan, or Angelina?






You folks decide and give us your opinion...

If I had to, shall we say, risk my neck, I would venture to say, the guys and younger girls will vote for Megan, the more mature ladies will vote for Angelina.


Have a wonderful weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment