Monday, November 2, 2009

SEXY LEGS IN HIGH HEELED SHOES - THE PIGALLE!

I cannot say that I am a fan of any one specific shoe manufacturer, some shoes of some manufacturers are great looking and really sexy, some are really hideous, some are kinda in between.

However, if there is one shoe that I think is by far the best shaped court shoe, or pump as many prefer to call it, it is the Christian Louboutin Pigalle! It is the one shoe which in my opinion, can compliment just about any pair of legs and feet.

And I am not the only one who has this opinion, I am in excellent company when I say this. Most celebrities have worn a pair of Pigalles once or twice, and mostly more often in their lives, be that on the red carpet, or off, and some have been wearing them on a regular basis.

Take a look at Victoria Beckham, quite an old pic, wearing a silver pair of Pigalles on the red carpet. Now I am not crazy about her hair style, but I am sure you will all agree with me, those heels adds loads of sex appeal to her legs.



Marisa Tomei wearing Pigalles!

Why you may ask is the shoe so popular and so sexy?
My opinion, it is kinda like a mini skirt, it reveals quite a lot, but not everything. It always leaves something for the imagination. Then also, same as a short skirt or dress, it compliments the legs...



Renee Zellweger, flaunting her legs, wearing a pair of black Pigalles.



One of my favorites as far as sex appeal goes, Megan Fox. Megan is wearing a pair
of gold colored Pigalles.

Now you pay some special attention to her left leg and foot. That shoe reveals a nice arch, which many regard as sexy. However, at the same time it also reveals a lot of toe cleavage, which other again regard as sexy. My personal favorite, take a look at the calve of her left leg, what I favor, a well shaped calve.



Even the younger celebs favor Pigalles, lovely Katy Perry, looking gorgeous, wearing a pair of silver colored Pigalles.



A great pic of Blake Lively standing tall in a pair of studded Pigalles....



I would love to buy my wife a pair, however, it is financially way out of my reach. At roughly R8000-00 for a pair if my calculation is correct, that is a mite steep for me. And if the S A Rand keeps on weakening against the US Dollar, it might get closer to R10 000-00.

What is your opinion? How would you rate the Pigalle? Is it over rated? Is it a good buy? Is it really such a sexy, great shoe as the celebs want us to believe it to be? Or, are you the proud owner of a pair or two?
I'd love to hear your opinion, let's have it!
Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment