Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SEXY LEGS IN HIGH HEELS: CHARLIZE THERON.

Considering the comments I got on Megan and Angelina in my previous post, it would seem that Angelina might have beaten Megan by a tiny margin. (must say, to my surprise) Now I am not sure I want to compare girls again, but the lovely and talented Olga from O'Style Blogspot,



feels there is another celeb who has ample style, and this is what she thinks about her, "but for me someone truly stunning is Charlize Theron, beauties like her there are few in the world." A pretty bold statement to make, but believe it or not, I have to agree with her.

Charlize Theron is South African born, so you folks can understand where my love and respect for her comes from. She is a lovely and stunningly beautiful girl, who very early in her life was exposed to severe trauma. (let's not go into detail) She however showed the world what she is made of, and proofed to be, not only one of the most talented, but also one of the best loved actresses.

As for attitude, I see her as a down to earth girl, who, as is shown here, is willing to pump her own gas. I'm not sure how it works in the USA, but here in South Africa you very seldom see someone pumping their own gas, let alone a well known celeb. Here she is, looking lovely and sexy in black skinny pants and high heels.



You tell me she isn't gorgeous, and hey, I will have to call you a liar.
What I really love about her is the fact that she keeps a low profile, what I really want to say is, she doesn't make the headlines for the wrong reasons.

You pay close attention to this pic, isn't it just the perfect image? Stunning dress, beautiful make up, flaunting sexy legs, complimented by a pair of sexy high heeled sandals. (Ok, I won't comment on the obvious lack of nail varnish) :=) So you are right, almost perfect image...



I am not crazy about her hair style in this pic, however the fact that she wears nail varnish makes up for the hair. Love the make up, love the nail varnish, love the shoes!



Stunning photograph, her image radiating sex appeal! hehe, this time 9 out of 10, she didn't forget to add nail varnish to her toe nails. Very sexy high heeled sandals by the way.....



Wooow, don't you just love the lip color, goes well with that smile!



One last pic, quite an old one, but I just had to include this one. She looks especially stunning in this pic, more so because she is wearing a pair of Pigalles...



So that is my version, now over to you folks, you tell me what you guys think, is she worthy to be mentioned in the same breath as Angelina Joli or Megan Fox? Tell us what you think, and don't feel you have to blow sunshine up her sexy uuuhhmmm... lovely nose just because I favor her, We would like to have your honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment