Friday, July 31, 2009

STOCKINGS AND MORE STOCKINGS.

Checking my feedjit regularly has shown a lot of readers searching for stockings. Now I have nothing against stockings, to be honest, a nice short skirt, black stockings and a high heeled court shoe is the perfect recipe for a mighty fetching and sexy lady. So, I am going to post a few pics of girls in stockings and I do hope you enjoy them.

Katy Perry is a beautiful young lady, and she appears to be a huge stockings fan as I have seen many pics of her wearing stockings or tights



This one is for two very special readers of mine The Evil Shoe Fairy and Marie "Entrain, for I know they are going to give me carrots for posing a cropped photograph, but let's just say I was forced, well kinda.... And this is not the only one, there are more, also forced ones. But then, I know you girls will forgive me....eventually. Anyway, the Fairy loves stockings if I am not mistaken.
Now to get back to the photograph, this lady looks especially fetching, don't you agree...I'd say those legs are extremely sexy!



So are these, only I would have liked it more, had those stockings been black.



Like these....



And here is good example of what I dislike... stockings and sandals, but then, maybe some of my readers like it, so here Ali is showing us nice legs but gross, chunky sandals with stockings.



Anne Hathaway, looking very smart and elegant. Her first time on my blog, if I am not mistaken.



Well I guess that is enough, hope the stocking fans had their fill, I must say, I do not find lots of celebs wearing stockings, mostly barelegged....

No comments:

Post a Comment