Tuesday, July 21, 2009

RANT AND RAVE!

Now it is not everyday that I rant or rave about anything where blogging is concerned. Well, maybe my wife will not agree with me....but she can only read my blog, not post on it, so you will never get her version.

Does this photograph mean anything to you? Do you know who it is in this photograph?




And this one, granted, by looking at the tattoos you can see it is Megan, but if there were no tattoos??



Ok, now you should have an idea what my problem is - why do people take pictures, or publish, or post pictures of only half a person? Isn't it frustrating? I used pics with cropped heads to demonstrate what I mean. My problem is pics of girls with their legs and/or feet cut off!! Why not publish the whole damn picture while you are at it? Does it take more effort, more time, more megs, or more paper? Hell, I am sure if you can publish half a pic, you might as well publish the whole pic...!!

Doesn't this look better, the person was born with legs, and with feet, and with a head for that matter, so show us everything, we want to see it, well I do, don't know about you?! In posting this pic, I did not spend one moment more than with the cropped ones.



Well, now you know how I feel about cropped photographs, and I feel a whole lot better after blowing off steam. But I would love to hear your opinion on this subject. Don't be shy now...

No comments:

Post a Comment