Wednesday, July 29, 2009

DEDICATION.

Today's post is a dedication. On Saturday, the 25th of July, Gary Hunter, the owner and author of huntersglory blogspot did a promotion on my site by posting my last entry, "how to really walk in heels" as well as my header on his site. Now seeing as I never approached him, nor hinted in that direction, to be honest, before this, I did not even know him, I feel it is nothing but fair to let all my readers know about his site.



In my opinion, this was a pay it forward action on his side, but I also need to mention that he also never asked for anything in return, nor hinted in that direction. That in my opinion is a great example of what bloggers should be like. A lesson to us all!
So, what I mean to say is, become a friend of Gary, visit his blog, because you will have a friend in need and a friend indeed!

Thanks Gary, for a very unselfish and kind gesture, I really appreciate you giving my humble blog a front row seat in your show. I do hope that this post will at least pay you back some of the glory you deserve!
Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment