Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SHORT DRESSES 'N SKIRTS.

Why do I love short - ish dresses and skirts? As my regular readers no doubt know by now, I love legs. Nice boobs and cleavage is ok, but a sexy looking leg will always get my attention, and keep it. No, I know it is rude to stare, so I do my best not to stare, but yes, I do look. Unless those legs belong to Megan Fox!! Then I might stare, for a moment anyway, but then, chances of me ever meeting Megan face to face is nigh impossible.... so I won't sweat 'bout that now.



Now most legs will always look more sexy if the owner of said legs is wearing a short skirt or dress, with a pair of sexy, high stiletto heeled shoes! For obvious reasons, well obvious to me, don't know about you, a high heel tends to shape a ordinary leg into a sexy leg, and a sexy leg into a stunningly sexy leg.

Tina in my opinion has reasonably well shaped legs, but as you can see in this pic, her heels give those legs some extra shape, pay extra attention to the calves.... it's those heels that cause those calves to shape that way.



If I have posted this picture before, please forgive me, but this is an example of really sexy legs turned into super sexy legs! Surely you will agree with me, without those heels, her legs would have been merely sexy legs. Another pair of legs that might cause me to stare.... for a moment...



Another girl with, in my opinion, super sexy legs, especially when she is wearing her Pigalles, is Pamela Anderson.



One of my all time favorites, and I know also a huge favorite of my readers, Kate Beckinsale, flaunting a great pair of legs! Again her heels are doing their share.



Now I have this theory, in my opinion, guys who love legs are better off than guys who love boobies. No woman is allowed to walk around topless, not where I live anyway, but any girl is allowed to walk around in a short dress or skirt, so I guess I can safely say I am one of the lucky guys who can always admire a nice pair of legs. So you guys in the northern hemisphere, enjoy those legs before winter starts, cause down here in the southern hemisphere it is winter so I get to see very little legs right now, unless it is a very brave lady, wearing a short skirt with stockings, which does happen from time to time.... fortunately for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment