Monday, June 1, 2009

WHAT MY READERS WANT, CONT.

Some more keywords my readers use when searching are the following: "Ali Bastion, bare feet, sexy legs", "ladies stockings, high heels", "sexy legs links", sexiest high heels ladies", to mention but a few.

So, here are a pair of legs in high heels and stockings. Very sexy if you ask me.



Tori Spelling looking especially sexy in a short - ish dress and peep toe high heels, flaunting her long, sexy legs.



Some more stockings and high heeled peep toes!



I found this one of Ali Bastian.



Stacy Keibler is also very popular amongst my readers, so here is a pic of her, guess this will meet the request for "sexiest high heel ladies".



Another one of Ali Bastian, bare foot in high heeled peep toes, looking very sexy and seductive.



Some more super "sexy legs in high heels", Megan Fox, a huge favorite of all my readers, the fact that she has such well shape legs is a bonus!



I guess that is it, thanks for sharing with me, see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment