Friday, June 19, 2009

ANONYMOUS? CHALLENGE!

I seldom if ever get anonymous comments, but recently I got two. Now I am pretty sure those comments were made by the same person, although they were made on two different posts.
I will never delete comments unless they are really distasteful or under the belt, not even if it is negative criticism, as I believe that criticism can only serve to better the quality of my site. Fortunately so far I have never received any terrible comments, but the comments from this anonymous person boiled down to the fact that the legs displayed on my site were not even close to well shaped or sexy, something to that effect. Forgive me if I forgot the exact words. However, I replied and asked this person to forward pictures of legs that are better than the ones on my site, and I will post them for him or her. I never got another comment, but just in case he or she never went back to the post where these comments were left, I thought it wise to do a post about it and challenge him or her to put their money where their legs are and forward any pics (within limits of course) and I will post them on my site. My regular readers can then judge and see what they think.

In the meantime, and until we hear from Mr/s Anonymous again, I am going to post a few pics of ladies, who in my opinion have sexy legs. So he or she will have to produce or shut up.

To open the ball, Stacy Keibler.



Tina Fey looking especially lovely, flaunting some sexy legs, wearing high heels that really compliment her calves.



Kim is not one of my regulars, but in this photograph she looks truly sexy. It must be the C L Pigalles shaping her legs so nicely.



Audrina is brand new on this site, but she definitely deserve her place on the red carpet.



I have no idea who this girl is, but she has the best shaped legs I have seen in a long time. Maybe a little too muscular for some, but damn well shaped and extremely sexy all the same. It is my opinion that the stockings and heels actually serve to improve the shape of her legs.



So Mr/s Anonymous, this is a challenge, you improve that and I will eat my words...

No comments:

Post a Comment