Sunday, June 21, 2009

A FEW NEW LEGS.....AND FACES.

I thought it wise to get some fresh blood on the blog, so I am going to post some pics of legs that have not been on my site before, some pics I have dug out of my "archive", hope you enjoy them!

I cannot tell you where she fits into the picture, or what her claim to fame is, but she does have nice legs, Aly Michalka.



Not sure who this lovely girl is either, but it is such a nice photo, I thought I'd post it. Lovely legs, lovely dress!



Ali Landry - Pretty average legs in my book, but those sexy high heeled sandals make them legs look mighty sexy.



No idea who she is but you will more than likely recognize these legs, they belong to the girl on my badge. Now this is another example of pretty average legs turned into sexy legs by wearing sexy stockings and high stiletto heeled shoes.



Diane Kruger, looking mighty fetching. I am not crazy about the sandals, but they do compliment her legs very nicely.



Guess that will have to do for today, you can let me know what you think. Please keep in mind, these were not by a long shot the most beautiful legs, but I am pretty sure you will have to agree, the high heeled shoes these ladies wear make those legs look a whole heap better. So girls, take a hint, if you want to impress a guy, go for a higher heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment